The second The King Is Blind album, ‘We Are The Parasite, We Are The Cancer’ is out now, on Friday 13th October via the band’s own Calva Records.
In addition to the striking artwork (above), once again created by the talented Kieran Wakeman of Divine Chaos Art, the full details of the band’s sophomore outing, including confirmation of a face-smashing guest vocal appearance from a British HEAVY music legend Karl Willetts of Memoriam (ex of Bolt Thrower), are below:
- Embers From A Dying Son (Plague: Gula)
- Like Gods Departed (Plague: Acedia)
- Mantra XIII (Plague: Avaritia) [feat. Karl Willetts]
- The Sky Is A Mirror (Plague: Luxuria)
- Idolatry Of Self (Plague: Superbia)
- As Vermin Swarm (Plague: Ira)
- GodFrost (Plague: Invidia)
- The Burden Of Their Scars
A layered concept album, ‘We Are The Parasite, We Are The Cancer’ is released digitally and for streaming via Calva Records on Friday 13th October. In addition, there will be a limited edition run of 150 handnumbered 100% recycled eco-friendly four panel digipack CD’s available via Bandcamp.
To order a limited edition CD via Bandcamp click here
To order digital download via Bandcamp click here
To order digital download via iTunes click here
To order digital download via Amazon click here
To stream via Spotify click here